Our ring sizes are in US ring sizing.
IF YOU KNOW YOUR SIZE:
If you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size conversion chart: CLICK HERE
VISIT A JEWELLER:
Alternatively you can visit any jeweller and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing which would be the most accurate method.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH A PRINTED SIZE CHART:
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the ‘Read Size Here’ line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the ‘Read Size Here’ line.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
Still unsure? send us a mail at email@example.com or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.