This ferocious handmade sterling silver ring is inspired by the heavy metal band Slipknot and their iconic masks. The bold design features a skull with the band’s logo, surrounded by intricate details that capture the intensity and aggression of their music. Handcrafted with expert care and attention to detail, this one-of-a-kind ring is the perfect accessory for any Slipknot fan who wants to show off their love for the band in style. Wear it as a symbol of your own rebellion and strength, and let it inspire you to embrace your inner metalhead.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our sizes are in US ring sizing.
Choose from the sheet below your correct ring size. (If you are between sizes, always size down)
If you don`t know your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
Alternatively you can visit any jeweler and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing.
GOOD TO KNOW.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Don`t worry if it`s a bit loose/tight, silver is easy to resize and can be done by any silversmith.
Still unsure? send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.
wow love the ring great brand fit like a glove will be back top of my list thank you
Good quality item that matched its description. Seller was very patient and helpful with any issues I had. Would recommend!
Very good quality, good size and honestly I did not expect such a good product.
Item came a lot faster than expected which is great, it's a super detailed ring! My boyfriend loved it!
I made a great choice with this ring. It’s unique, fits well, and feels well crafted. Been wearing it a lot and it's comfortable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.