- Q : What Material is the Jewelry made from
- A : We have the option for the finest Lead Free Pewter or 925 Sterling Silver.
- Q : What payment do you accept?
- A : We accept Credit Card and Paypal Payments.
- Q: I ordered a wrong size! Can I exchange it for another size?
- A : Ofcourse, email us at Info@rebelsupreme.com
- Q: Where are you based?
- A : Our head office is in Amsterdam, and our amazing artisans are based Bali.
- Q : Do you ship Worldwide?
- A : Yes, we ship Worldwide. If you live in a country that charges Customs fees, these will be the fully responsibility of the customer.
- Q: Can I have my own ring made?
- A : Ofcourse, email us your design at email@example.com
- Q : I`m a size 11.5 Should I go with 11 or 12?
- A : We recommend size 11 as our sizes tend to be slightly bigger.
- Q : Does it stain your fingers?
- A : No it doesn’t.
- Q : Are your ring/pendants hand made?
- A : All our jewelry is hand crafted by skilled artisans.
- Q : I emailed customer service, how long will it take them to respond?
- A : For email, expect a response within 24-48 hours from our representatives. Our representatives are available each day of the week
- Q : Hey! I haven’t received my order yet, what shall I do?
- A : No worries, our team helps you out. Please have a look at the delivery times for your country by clicking here. We are also directly contactable through: Instagram DM’s, Facebook Chat Website chat or just email us at info@Rebelsupreme.com One of our Rebel customer care members is more than happy to update you on your order and the estimated delivery date.
- Q : I have placed an order during the sale. Can I return my order?
- A : All orders placed during sale or discount are final and are therefore not possible to be returned.
- Q : Can I cancel or change my order?
- A : Please mail us to see if our artisan has started making your ring. In case he has, then we can not cancel or change your order.
- Q : What is the difference between silver & pewter?
- A : The biggest difference is quality and color. Pewter is 100% lead free and has a tone of gray. It is darker than silver. 925 sterling silver is of better quality then pewter and has a more shiny look.
CARING FOR PEWTER:
Pewter has a darker finish. Our rings are made from oxidized pewter. They look like antiques, and are darker in color. Oxidized pewter does not need to be polished. You only need to wash it. Remember, oxidized pewter does not benefit from polishing, and polishing could actually be damaging.You should only wash this type of pewter with mild soapy water and then dry it.
CARING FOR STERLING SILVER
Clean your sterling silver jewelry with a polishing cloth or a clean flannel cloth and gently rub off any excess makeup. Remember, silver is a very soft metal and you can scratch it if you aren’t careful so don’t rub it too hard. Never use anything but a clean flannel cloth ór a very soft bristle brush, like a baby’s toothbrush.
Paper, polyester, and coarse fabrics often contain wood fibers or synthetics that can cause tiny scratches in the surface of your fine sterling silver jewelry. Dirt left over from previous cleanings can scratch the surface as well.
Stay away from water and detergents!