A handmade sterling silver ring with a turquoise stone is a beautiful and unique piece of jewelry. The ring is made from high-quality sterling silver, which is a precious metal that is known for its durability and shine. The turquoise stone is a bright and vibrant blue color, and it is set into the ring with a simple yet elegant design. The handmade aspect of the ring adds a personal touch, as it is made by a skilled craftsman with attention to detail. This ring would make a great gift for someone special or as a treat for oneself.
Handcrafted sterling silver with turquoise stone. Each stone is unique and will vary from what is pictured here.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our sizes are in US ring sizing.
Choose from the sheet below your correct ring size. (If you are between sizes, always size down)
If you don`t know your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
Alternatively you can visit any jeweler and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing.
GOOD TO KNOW.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Don`t worry if it`s a bit loose/tight, silver is easy to resize and can be done by any silversmith.
Still unsure? send us a mail at email@example.com or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.
My boyfriend loved this ring! It was even more beautiful in person and great quality :)
The ring is solid and has a unique design. I like how it feels and looks. Been wearing it regularly and it's holding up great.
It’s got this elegant look but also a bit edgy with the swirls in the silver. The turquoise is a winner so bright, it's like it lights up the room. Plus, it's comfy, doesn't get caught on stuff, which is great.
Good buy overall. The ring's got a unique design and feels like it's made well. It's comfortable and hasn’t caused any issues.
Loving how unique this piece is. The turquoise isn't like the fake stuff you see around it's the real deal. And the design isn't too much, it's just right. Feels like it’s got character, like it’s one of those rings you pass down or something.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.