Ghost: Nameless Ghoul
“Add a touch of darkness and mystery to your outfit with our handmade sterling silver Nameless Ghoul ring. This unique and striking piece features a polished finish and the iconic Nameless Ghoul symbol engraved on the band. The ring is hand-crafted by skilled artisans using high-quality sterling silver, ensuring that it is both durable and beautiful. Wear it as a tribute to your favorite Swedish occult rock band, or as a statement piece that showcases your love of dark and Gothic aesthetics. Get yours today and show off your metalhead pride with this one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry.”
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our sizes are in US ring sizing.
Choose from the sheet below your correct ring size. (If you are between sizes, always size down)
If you don`t know your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
Alternatively you can visit any jeweler and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing.
GOOD TO KNOW.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Don`t worry if it`s a bit loose/tight, silver is easy to resize and can be done by any silversmith.
Still unsure? send us a mail at email@example.com or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.
10 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 10 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 10 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 11 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 11 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 12 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 12 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 13 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 13 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 14 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 14 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 15 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 15 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 7 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 7 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 8 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 8 / Pewter (Lead Free)
- 9 / 925 Sterling Silver (Free Shipping)
- 9 / Pewter (Lead Free)
The ring has a solid feel, seems well made. It's got a unique look and it’s comfortable on my hand. Been wearing it regularly and I'm happy with it.
This ring’s got a ghostly ghoul on it and it’s pretty awesome. The silver’s good quality and the face has got a lot of detail. It's something that would go well with a lot of different looks.
The silver ring with the ghoul face is kinda spooky but in a cool way. It’s solid, with a nice weight to it, and it stands out because it's not like those normal rings you see around.
This is a good ring. The design is different and it feels solid. Comfortable to wear and hasn’t caused any issues. Pleased with the purchase.
This ring’s got a spooky ghoul face that looks straight out of a ghost story. It's made of silver and the details are sharp. It's not just a ring, it's like a piece of halloween on your finger.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.