Maggots I Pendant
Introduce our sterling silver Shawn Crahan pendant, a must-have for any Slipknot fan. This pendant is crafted of genuine sterling silver and features a detailed representation of Shawn Crahan, also known as “Clown,” the percussionist and co-founder of Slipknot. The pendant captures the signature look of Shawn Crahan, complete with his iconic mask and hairstyle. The pendant is suspended on a delicate sterling silver chain and is the perfect accessory to show off your love for the music and style of Slipknot. This unique and eye-catching piece is sure to be a conversation starter and is sure to be treasured by any Slipknot fan. Don’t miss out, order yours today and show your support for one of the most iconic bands in the heavy metal scene!
(The silver option comes with a metal chain.)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our sizes are in US ring sizing.
Choose from the sheet below your correct ring size. (If you are between sizes, always size down)
If you don`t know your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
Alternatively you can visit any jeweler and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing.
GOOD TO KNOW.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Don`t worry if it`s a bit loose/tight, silver is easy to resize and can be done by any silversmith.
Still unsure? send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.
Solid craftsmanship from this brand. The pendant's size is just right, and the quality of work is apparent. Feels heavy and durable. Hoping for more designs, it's impressive.
I want bigger size
Looks cool, exactly like the photo. The craftwork is impressively detailed. Feels good quality and sturdy.
The silver pendant's bold design is striking. I've worn it continuously for weeks, and it consistently draws attention. Your service and product quality are top notch
The pendant quality matches the images, happy with it. Seller is kind and responds quickly. Love the pretty color and the bold design. Well packaged, recommend it.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.