The Ram Pendant
Channel the bold spirit of the wild with The Ram Pendant. This striking piece captures the fierce essence of the ram, symbolizing determination and leadership. Crafted for those who tread their own path and meet challenges head-on, this pendant is more than an accessory—it's a testament to resilience and strength. Ideal for the fearless and the brave-hearted
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our sizes are in US ring sizing.
Choose from the sheet below your correct ring size. (If you are between sizes, always size down)
If you don`t know your size:
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
Alternatively you can visit any jeweler and ask that they measure your fingers in US sizing.
GOOD TO KNOW.
Rings that are less chunky and sit more flush to the thumb are best. The knuckle is the widest part, so bear this in mind when measuring. Once you’ve got the ring over the knuckle it’ll be secure.
If you look at your hand, you will see and feel that the index finger tends to have a more flesh on the base of it. This means that any ring you order will fit rather snug. We often suggest increasing your ring size by +1 size which will allow you to bend your finger.
Middle and Ring Fingers
Watch out for the knuckle on the fingers, especially if the finger is narrow at the base. When choosing rings for these fingers, remember that if it comfortably slips over the knuckle, it will be far too big for the base and will more than likely swing around the finger.
These fingers need extra attention because people tend to lose their rings off of these fingers all the time – especially when hands are cold or wet, or going in and out of pockets. The rule is to wear it as tight as comfortably possible and still be able to bend your finger – if it’s too tight, it’s better to loosen it than lose it.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Don`t worry if it`s a bit loose/tight, silver is easy to resize and can be done by any silversmith.
Still unsure? send us a mail at email@example.com or a message from the chat function on the left bottom corner and we`ll try to assist you.
Great quality! My husband wanted a necklace for birthday and I was having trouble finding something less basic until I found this unique necklace. The pendant is fantastic quality and he absolutely loves it. Great gift for any man out there.
I am very pleased with your work, great quality on the handmade pedant and thanks for being honest.
This brand's work is commendable. The size of the pendant is perfect, showcasing excellent craftsmanship. It feels heavy and durable. Anticipating more designs, very impressed.
Cool design, just like in the photo. The craftwork is robust and detailed. Good quality, feels sturdy.
The artistic, bold statement of this silver pendant is impressive. It's been weeks and it's still the centerpiece of my look. Great service and quality.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.